Enrich all your senses with an escape to Westben in the beautiful Trent Hills area of Northumberland County.
– 3 nights (July 12, 13, 14) for 2 people at the Water’s Edge Inn in Campbellford, right on the shores of the Trent River
– Gift card valued at $75 from the multi-award-winning chocolatier Centre & Main Chocolate in Warkworth
– Gift basket of local delicacies from the Incredible Edibles Festival courtesy of Trent Hills
– *PLUS* includes tickets to several unique experiences at Westben:
Friday, July 12:
Saturday, July 13:
- Dare to Pair: Toast the Musical Ghosts of Trent Hills with wine tasting by Sommelier Kate More, lunch by chefs Ron Csenar & Melissa Smeets, and storyteller Barb Hobart. (Menu features rouladen with spatzle sauerkraut potato salad and sacher torte for dessert.)
- Beethoven & Ravel Piano Trios with an internationally renowned trio of musicians: Canadian pianist Andrew Laplante, violinist Mayumi Seiler, and cellist Colin Carr.
Sunday, July 14:
- The Fitzgerald Family – Explosively talented family of world-class fiddlers & step dancers bring Canadian Celtic music to life, including “A Capella,” their viral video hit on Facebook.
Contest closes 10 June 2019 at 10am.
Rules & Regulations
Links of Interest